Practical Training Placement

whoa.. I'm just came back settling problems bout my practical training placement.. what a very tiring day.. suppose to be i went to Damansara with my so called friends to have a tour to the respected company. Besides, Salina was having an interview with this so called company.. However, i did not joining them to Damansara as i myself ran to Klang to submit my resume and cover letter to the small firm there. Seriously admit that i lied to them which i said that I'm settling a very 99x important mission.. haha,, a million of sorry for being lie to you..

I realize that it's for my own sake, that i need to be a very 99x independent person, made my decision that not stick with you guys,, i made this as the hurtful incident happened to me last 2 days was really 99x couldn't be forgiven.. sorry for saying that, but it is true,, having guys for the last 3 years was an appreciation to me.. ~ I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T ~

Went to Klang with my ownself, taking a bus.. facing with a lost situation which make me feel more tired,, suppose is that company is at that building, but i accidently went to the wrong building.. whoa.. it's give a true experience then.. ;) but, worth it. as i arrived there, the so-called secretary service me with his kind.. thanks en.nizam.. it's makes me satisfied that after a one and a half hour of interview with the boss of the company, he then said

" I asked En.Nizam to accept you, so now is your turn to make a decision to decide to be with this company or not "

do it sounds that my interview session is quite successful? ~ngee,, couldn't believe myself.. haha!
Anyway, i looking forward to be with that company, as i'm going to contact them by next week.. Hope for the very best for me.. (^_*)
Me .. looks so exhausted,, .at bustand Klang.


0 ARGUEMENT:

Post a Comment

WARNINGS

This Blog is the original thought of the writer. Any dissatisfaction will not be entertain.