Choochoo..choochoo..


I went home to Kluang on 6 March,, kunun2 nye balek untuk mengundi la tuh.. ahah. =) But this time i went home by train .. ;) hurm, Depart 9.10pm , KL Sentral to Kluang. and safely arrived at Kluang about 3am on 7 March.. Luckily my dad voluntary to fetch me at the station.. A millions thanks dad.. ;) .Hue, surprisely Pojie had bought me a bed seat for me that nite.. A new experience for me though. Before this naek train xpena pun amek katil.. ~ngee. Quite excited + ok + selesa.. tp yg xbeshnye cz my bed was near at the coach door,, slalu dengar munyik bising when people opening it. hurm,, agak xnyenyak gak la tido ku.. itupun leh tido after sumbatkn tinge with mp3 huh! xpena aku tido sambil denga mp3,, huk! Anyhow, it's a brand new experience for me.. nex time mebi leh try lagik,, tp amek bed yg tgh2 supaye jauh dari pintu + dapat tido nyenyak.. ngehngeh~





0 ARGUEMENT:

Post a Comment

WARNINGS

This Blog is the original thought of the writer. Any dissatisfaction will not be entertain.