a month ?? how was it looks like,,

hurm, as the tittle itself,, nearly a month i've been as a trainee at the JS Management Consultant and for me it is an excellent experience though.. getting know the staff + eager to learn bout the accounting + tax and auditing stuff make me want to stay more longer finishing the period of 6 months.. ehee.. ;)

as in the first month i was assigned to the Tax Department.. huuee,, my fav subject tuh.. tp somehow bile da dpt wat tax i felt like hurm,,, lagik besh wat accounting kowt..hue~ anyway,, about 3 weeks i've done the personal tax with my fabulous + freak supervisor,, Mr.Salim.. ~ngee uhuee,, the 'moto hilang dara' experience will remains in my memory.. thx for everything bro,, even you are the sengal one at the office.. huhue.. since the tax period for personal tax was over last 30 June,, i am back at the Audit Department to help the sweet Mr. Nizam and the serious Mr. Velu..fuuhh,, feels like it is not fair cz i'm the one being busy for straight 2 months..but not for Rien, the other trainee..somehow if i thinked back bout this things, i'am ok..cz only in the period of 6 months i'm able to learn everything bout how's the accountant, auditor & tax agent works.. huhuee..

to me and my others coursemate who've been the practical training too,, gambate ne!! (^_^) ..mish u guyzz very much..


p/s: looking forward to meet my clique at Damansara this weekend for Irda's surprise burfday party.. (^,^)v

0 ARGUEMENT:

Post a Comment

WARNINGS

This Blog is the original thought of the writer. Any dissatisfaction will not be entertain.