Desperado,,?

whHhooOossHH,, a lil bit harsh word maybe?
fit to describe me perhaps?


hurm,, my ex-bf text me suggesting dat to start over again (after we're over bout 4years,,rasenye la)
well, i keep my heart strong cz i certainly will not going back to my ex
my principe though!

in order to made up my mind strongly,
i took an advice from my dearly bestfwens.

'A' not the real name : Juz dont..believe me..u dont want to knoe y..n more..babe, xde laki laen ke =(
'S' not the real name : ..tp wat mse skrg hati aku ckp aku xbekenan la...

dat advise do help me a lil bit,,
thanx gang!! do appreciate ur attentions.. ;)


p/s 1 : I strongly agreed to the word NO,, haha..
p/s 2 : from A,, " make a quest to find ur soulmate "

0 ARGUEMENT:

Post a Comment

WARNINGS

This Blog is the original thought of the writer. Any dissatisfaction will not be entertain.