1.20 a.m.

I can't sleep.
Oh no, and tomorrow is working day.
After a long holiday :)

Am worried.
And made me thinking.
That's why, no sleeping.

Make sense?

Syuhh, syuuhh.
Please go away.
We'll continue thinking.
Tomorrow?

------------------------------------------------------

Seems tomorrow can't wait.
Need to let it go,now.

Should I, or shouldn't I?
Does friends approval matters?
Does heart pounding?
Does families accepting?
Does it true?
Does it fate?
Does it real?
Does I care, sincere for everything?

Too many does,
Too many questions,
Too many uncertainties.

P/s: O Allah, need your guidance and mercy to face this.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 ARGUEMENT:

Post a Comment

WARNINGS

This Blog is the original thought of the writer. Any dissatisfaction will not be entertain.