Past, present and future

People always said - don't live in the past, walk in the present and face the future.

But I do love reminiscing the past memories. It made me felt appreciated, felt blessed. Going through the memory lane by hearing a song, being at a place, saw a thing and seeing a photograph that relates to the memory would certainly trigger the right brain.

For instance, during my childhood I was fond of musical box. That tiny little box which produce a nice music when you open it. I was like each time went to the supermarket with my mom would always stared and kept playing with the displayed music box. And till now the memory remains each time I saw a music box, I could recall the feeling of receiving a first ever birthday gift from my mom back then when I was 12 years old.

It same goes when hearing a song. I would always love any song from Anuar Zain, gave a soothing effect when hearing his voice. Being dedicated a song from my past boyfriend called 'Sedetik Lebih' that gave a lots of meaning. Reminiscing the good memory would always motivates me going through the life.

" Di kala penuh ketakutan dengan badai kehidupan, ku bersyukur adanya kamu. Biarlah kehilangan semua yang dimiliki di dunia, asal masih adanya kamu "

Even I know the lyrics was only a metaphore and being exaggerated, yet it build the spirits in me.



Doing ordinary thing but creating extraordinary moment.
That is how I treasure.



Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 ARGUEMENT:

Post a Comment

WARNINGS

This Blog is the original thought of the writer. Any dissatisfaction will not be entertain.