Point.point.point.

I hate it when at my lowest, i could not see Him. Beg Him for forgiveness, cry for strength, hope for soothness, share the burden, seek for solution, ease the ache. Maybe at this lowest point, was a trial for me to take up the challenges. Cause i know He'll not give something that beyond what i can cope. Yet, i just couldn't take everything all at one. I'm hoping all the STRESSED would be just a DESSERTS that spells backward. Something that are sweet like chocolate and ice cream that be my all time favourite. Sometime, not everything could be shared with words. Could be shared with someone, could be released by action. When the tears come stream, the heart sooth, relieved part of the burden. I'm holding this, fantasizing that someone will nicely rub my back, gave a soothing words and said~

"Everything will be ok, sweetheart. Just hold this thing not much longer. It will end soon. Everything will be ok. I'll be with you, supporting you from the back just like what I'm doing now, rubbing your back"





0 ARGUEMENT:

Post a Comment

WARNINGS

This Blog is the original thought of the writer. Any dissatisfaction will not be entertain.