This whole thing totally made me sad. I just don't know how to fix everything. Counting days for the big day that come closer for another 64 days. I just felt everything isn't right. Almost every night I kept on crying, thinking how to solve this in the best way, how to go through the big day's preparation all by my own. And its not surprising me that I knew long time ago, after all its always be me, myself. 

I am seriously looking forward to the big day. Wanted to be with him, cuddling, hoping for soothing words, to forget everything. Wish that I could easily erase it.

Seeing all this thing by myself was even more hurt. What mostly hurt me was acting like I didn't know anything. Feeling helpless for not capable to clear the air. 

Honestly, I am afraid for the future. And honestly, I am not the tough person as people see me.

0 ARGUEMENT:

Post a Comment

WARNINGS

This Blog is the original thought of the writer. Any dissatisfaction will not be entertain.