it's hard

It's getting hard to go towards the new of me. I thought that the new step would be a smooth towards the success. Ya, it's true what poeple said, beginning a new step need high determination. Maybe what was happening now was a challenge for me to begin the new step with full heart. No matter what happen, the new of me should go on. If the Plan A could not make it, the back up plan of Plan B must go on. Hope so the Plan A would still be in use..huhue.

I thought it clearly when having the one week flu fever. A week of thinking about the plan hopefully would go for a fruit. Lying in the bed and nothing else could be done when having those flu fever make me thinked a lots. A new of me... The show must go on no matter what the circumtances is. Always said to myself that the path you choose is according to yours. Just be strong and optimist.


p/s: I almost down... I need someone to be by my side..

0 ARGUEMENT:

Post a Comment

WARNINGS

This Blog is the original thought of the writer. Any dissatisfaction will not be entertain.