Being istiqamah

Turn to a new leaf is definitely not an easy journey. Being istiqamah was the hardest part. Anyone could said to do this thing and that thing. But to continuously sustain and keep on the right pace wasn't that easy. 

I am talking to myself, specifically.

To be a good muslimah, properly covering the aurah as per syariah. I am slowly moving toward that. Yet, so many things had to let go. I am cleaning out my closet and adding some collections that newly bought. 

The Let It Go song would be a metaphor to this. :) Somehow, thinking back all over again, despite of had put on weight that force me to change the size from S to M or L, this is for good. Chasing the Jannah. 


Lillahita'ala~

0 ARGUEMENT:

Post a Comment

WARNINGS

This Blog is the original thought of the writer. Any dissatisfaction will not be entertain.