Technology

I'd came across a video at one of the social media. And shared it at my wall. Indeed somehow there are some truth about the video. All about technology, social media, gadget and the unhealthy social life.

Looking back at my life history, I am a smartphone user since 2012. Bought a Blackberry due to working environment of frequent travelling. And late 2013 bought a Samsung due to become a postpaid user.

Afraid of the consequences as highlighted in the video, I prayed not to be one of the victim. Cherish the normal life and treat technology as one of the value added and tool to simplify the daily life, not dependent on it. 


At one point, I missed my Nokia 3310.


0 ARGUEMENT:

Post a Comment

WARNINGS

This Blog is the original thought of the writer. Any dissatisfaction will not be entertain.