Sleepless

It's 1230 am. I must get some sleep. Sunday is a working day for me. It must be the quick nap in days effect. Or too much absorbing things today. Calling the husband, just to say that i miss him badly. Misses his voice and jokes. Misses his present. No other intention.

I should get some sleep. Quite a big day tomorrow and also the day after tomorrow. Pray that all will smoothly in the track. I should get some sleep. To shoo away the light headache that's came to me. Came in this late evening. 

I should go to sleep. The stomach had woke up. Calling for food. I decided to only fullfill the stomach's wish tomorrow. Yeah, breakfast. 

I should go to sleep. It's getting late. Let alone the world and its problem. Should continue picking up those tomorrow. Now, to set aside the mess up and live happy and freely. 

0 ARGUEMENT:

Post a Comment

WARNINGS

This Blog is the original thought of the writer. Any dissatisfaction will not be entertain.