cutiCuti

my plan:

SATURDAY

1.morning : still working. ~yippies!my head dprt was on leave for CNY celebration.
2.noon : will be head for several wedding invitation with my mum.
3.evening : miss my granma! ~head to FELDA AYER HITAM for a short visits. :)


SUNDAY

1.morning : leisure time! ~picnic with a bunch of friends. location, Gunung Berlumut! ^^~
2.evening : probably meet a friend of mine, not planning but it depends on situation.hee.
3.night : 2 places. will be head to Simpang Renggam for a small feast organise by my aunt & CNY Open House at Kluang.


MONDAY

1. Sis Nurul's engagement ceremony. 'kautim' with the office clan.
2. Plan on visiting Sis Liza, ~condolences for her illness.
3. CNY Convoi ~probably head to Jeannie+Sharon's house..hue~ (^.^)v


TUESDAY
i'm back to work.huk!


p/s: whew~

0 ARGUEMENT:

Post a Comment

WARNINGS

This Blog is the original thought of the writer. Any dissatisfaction will not be entertain.