how ea?

Somehow I just don't know how to act as an Executive. Though my job line now is slightly differ from previous but I once done audit when back then at practical training. But that's not the issue. I just don't know how to behave as an Exec. Seriously,. tak tipu punya.. Maybe I learnt and started from the bottom and for me, I'm putting high level of respect to an Exec. And now i feel it. Maybe i'm not suit to that title yet and the respect they honor when i'm visiting the field. It's matter of time and I need to work out for that issue. haish~

Being here alone far from family and friends was quite a loner for me. When weekend came by, it's such a s***. Frankly speaking, I was never fond of living at JB and now serve me right that I got a job for a living at JB.haha~ I'm planning and hope so the plan will go smoothly with God will.

Thanks to my parents for the endless support and their worriness as I'm far apart from them. I once cried and hoping Him to give me more strength to face all these on my own and with all my possible will. It wasn't that I'm being weak, but it's quite a long time that I'm leaving far from my family since I last completed my studies back then at Shah Alam. Oh ya, it might be a different story if I was at Shah Alam or KL area. huee~ never stop missing the surrounding and place there. :)


p/s: i'll be at Kluang for the audit visits this week. yeay~ even it's such a short period of time nonetheless it's still make me happy. It's my first task doing the field audit and it totally made me heck of nervous.duhh**

1 ARGUEMENT:

Cik Salwa Salahudin July 6, 2011 at 1:49 PM  

well ~ u makes me nervous,,dear ~

how i wanna act as an exec later?? =.="

be strong,,dear (talk to myself too)..haha

Post a Comment

WARNINGS

This Blog is the original thought of the writer. Any dissatisfaction will not be entertain.